This is pricing structure from 1st January 2013 which will be reviewed in January 2016
|Early Bird||AM||PM||FULL DAY|
|7.30am start*||8am - 1pm||1pm - 8am||8am - 6pm|
*7.30am start - Free for full time placements
10% discount on 2nd child.
To calculate monthly fees due in the first week of the month
Multiply regular weekly fees x 51 weeks/12 months. Note nursery fees are based on sessions booked not attended.
- Included in Fees: Lunch & snacks are included in the above sessions as is nappies & wipes.
- Discounts: 10% discount applied to parents of siblings
- Registration Fee: £50 is due to confirm a place (NOTE: this is non refundable)
- Nursery Closure: We are only closed for 7 days in the year – Christmas and New Year (7 nursery days), hence average fee charged over 51 weeks.
- Failure to pay nursery fees in the first week of the month may result in the loss of childcare provision.
- Extra sessions: To be paid on the day to the admin office
- Please note that all absences must be paid for. All fees are paid monthly in advance. One month’s notice or payment in lieu is required if you decide to leave the nursery.
- Fees are to be paid by monthly standing order instalments on the 1st of each month for 51 weeks of the year and are calculated as follows:
Session Fees per Week Fees per Month
1 £24.43 £97.75
2 £48.87 £195.50
3 £73.31 £293.25
4 £97.75 £391.00
5 £122.18 £488.75
1 Full Day £43.56 £174.25
2 Full Days £87.12 £348.50
3 Full Days £130.68 £522.75
4 Full Days £174.25 £697.00
5 Full Days £217.81 £871.25
Little Hawthorn have a partnership agreement with Midlothian Council to provide pre-school education. This entitles your child to a funded place for a minimum of two sessions and a maximum of 5 per week. Funding commences the first term after your child’s 3rd birthday. For example one years' funding for 5 sessions as at January 2009 is £1548 per annum. For more information regarding this please ask to speak to the Nursery Manager.
600 hours of Council Partnership Pre-School Funding is payable over 3 terms in the Midlothian Council academic year. We pay 100% of Council Pre-School Funding to you. Please
- The council reviews eligibility of pre-school funding on a termly basis, based on your application. It is not guaranteed you will automatically receive funding each term.
- These values detailed below are dependent on the actual sessions attended by your child.
- We can only pay you the amount received on your behalf from the Council.
- Any alteration will be communicated to you as soon as we hear from the Council