This is pricing structure from 1st September 2022
|730am - 1pm
|1pm - 6pm
|730am - 6pm
ADDITIONAL HOURLY RATE: £10 PER HOUR WHERE SPACE ALLOWS
- Included in Fees: Lunch & snacks are included in the above sessions as are nappies & wipes.
- Discounts: Siblings 5% discount for eldest child if attending 2 or more days and not funded.
- Registration Fee: £75 cash is due to confirm a place (NOTE: this is non refundable)
- Nursery Closure: We are only closed for 7 days in the year – Christmas and New Year (7 nursery days), hence average fee charged over 51 weeks.
- Failure to pay : Failure to pay nursery fees in the first week of the month may result in the loss of childcare provision.
- Extra sessions: To be paid on the day to the admin office. Can only be offered if spaces allow.
- Please note : all absences must be paid for. All fees are paid monthly in advance. One month’s notice or payment in lieu is required if you decide to leave the nursery.
- Payment: Fees are to be paid by monthly standing order instalments on the 1st of each month for 51 weeks of the year.
- Fees Due: To Calculate fees due multiply weekly fee x 51 wweeks / 12 mnths. Note nursery fees are based on sessions booked not attended.
Little Hawthorn have a partnership agreement with Midlothian Council to provide pre-school education. This entitles your child to a funded place for a minimum of two sessions and a maximum of 5 per week. Funding commences the first term after your child’s 3rd birthday.
note:600 hours of Council Partnership Pre-School Funding is payable over 3 terms in the Midlothian Council academic year. We pay 100% of Council Pre-School Funding to you. Please
- The council reviews eligibility of pre-school funding on a termly basis, based on your application. It is not guaranteed you will automatically receive funding each term.
- These values are dependent on the actual sessions attended by your child.
- We can only pay you the amount received on your behalf from the Council.
- Any alteration will be communicated to you as soon as we hear from the Council