Little Hawthorn Nursery
As professionals, parents and carers we all want the best for children in our care. Little Hawthorn is committed to providing quality care and education for all children from 3 months to 5 years.
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack
- Our own Nappies, wipes, sudocream, cottonwool (if any other types are required parents must provide own)
- Special seasonal and educational themes
- Project related visitors (e.g. Fireman, dental hygienist etc.)
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- All workbooks, worksheets and other educational and arts and crafts supplies
- Graduation ceremony for children starting school
The journey of discovery and learning is fun. At Little Hawthorn Nursery, we understand your needs as a parent or carer and always aim to exceed your expectations and offer a quality service.
- Open Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm. 730am starts bookable seperately if places are available
- Fixed holidays: Approximately 5-7 days at Xmas
- Close early on Christmas Eve - approximately 3pm
- Extra sessions may be available on request if room numbers allow
- Fees are reviewed annually